DUBLIN, Ireland, Tuesday 1st December 2020:
Today marks the exit from Level 5 restrictions and a move to Level 3, with
variances, for the weeks ahead. At level 3, the priority remains to keep schools, early learning and childcare services open and minimise disruption in the work force.
• Work: Work from home unless absolutely necessary to attend in person.
• Schools & Childcare: Open with protective measures in place. For more details on these measures, click here.
• Social & family gatherings: In your home or garden you can have visitors from 1 other household only OR your
own household only. This will be determined by the prevailing public health advice for the county or other
defined geographical area. No social or family gatherings should take place in other settings.
• Hotels & accommodation: Open but services limited to residents.
• Bars and restaurants: Additional restrictions for indoor dining.
• Transport: You must wear a face covering if using public transport. Public transport capacity will be limited to 50%. Essential workers and essential purposes only.
The following variances will apply in the lead up to Christmas and until January 6th 2021: